- Many tenants believe when they move into their new rental, their personal possessions are covered by their landlord's insurance, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. If you live in a rented house, dorm or apartment, you are responsible for making sure your belongings are covered in the event that a loss occurs, whether it be by fire, theft, or another disastrous circumstance. Use this form to protect yourself and your belongings today!
- This process should take about 5-10 minutes. We'll be asking about your residence, its occupants, and your coverage needs.
- Purchase on any device, and get help when you need it. Maintain your Renters Policy on the CFM Insurance App.
- Download The CFM Insurance App: Apple | Android
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free: 1-800-218-2223